Quote of the day - Brainyquote.com

Share This!

Read so fascinating book...Church Shift

Sunday, February 21, 2010
Yes, church shift written by Pastor Sunday Adelaja such a fascinating book. Opened my mind about the essence of Christianty. What God want us to do based on His Mandate like in the Matthew 28:19.
Well, I already read that book about 1 year ago and still didn't finish yet until last night I tried to read this book again from the first chapter and found necessary messages. So, this book so fascinated, really changed my mindset and I recommended this book to those who love to find their own call in God to complete the Great Mandate to make all nations His disciples.

Enjoy reading...

God bless you...

My Slideshow

E-Bible

My Ages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...